Join The Campaign
Oklahoma Belongs To You
Fighting for Oklahomans
Joy Knows What It Takes to Get Things Done
Important Information For Oklahoma Voters
Voters in Oklahoma need to see that Kevin Stitt has used his position as governor to look out for himself and his cronies, not Oklahomans. Specifically, they need to know that:
- Stitt’s administration approved a contract to funnel up to $3.4 million in taxpayer-funded subsidies into Stitt’s business while he was in office.
- Under Stitt, the state has awarded nearly $20 million in lucrative government contracts to some of Stitt’s biggest campaign donors and allies.
- Stitt has allowed over a thousand dangerous criminals back onto the streets of Oklahoma and set a national record for the number released in one day. Multiple felons released went on to kill, including one man who was charged with murdering a 4-year-old girl weeks after Stitt let him out.
Voters in rural Oklahoma need to see and read that Stitt’s voucher scheme and failed leadership is hurting their communities:
- Oklahoma had the largest increase in foreign-held agricultural land in the United States under Stitt in 2020, reaching a total of 1.5 million acres of farmland held by foreign entities.
- Despite state law requiring at least 75% of an Oklahoma marijuana business to be owned by a state resident, under Stitt’s failed leadership the state had a persistent issue with ‘ghost owners’ covering for operations owned by non-residents — including allegations of operations being controlled by criminal organizations from China, Russia and Mexico.
- Stitt’s school voucher scheme is an attack on rural schools and on the way of life that many Oklahomans hold dear. Vouchers will direct public funds to private schools and likely lead to school budget cuts — dismantling or consolidating schools in small districts.